View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
dfos81
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: franchise help - redskins

I had a pro-bowl season w/ J.C. His overall only increased by 1.

I got the max picks in the draft(10) by trading back and getting younger players.

So I drafted a stud Qb in the 3rd round(Jake Crowder, from Ole Miss). I also got a stud rb in the 4th(Kenny Coker, Florida St.)
I got a late round Offensive Tackle which turns out he's 83 overall as rookie! Converted him to RT.

B/c of all the re-signings required in the 1st off-season and all the overly paid players, D. Hall, F. Smoot, R. Thomas, etc. etc.
I traded these guys for picks and players during the draft. It also opened up like 40million in cap space by trading these high paid players away.

Anyway, going into the 2nd year, my overall team is rated the same, all my young WR's already on the roster got better. I got a qb that can get rid of it quick and accurate.

I still have about 10mill in cap space left. I got a younger faster secondary(Brandon Flowers, K. Barnes, drafted a FS, moved Laron Landry to SS).

Also I signed Norv Turner as my O-coordinator, gave my qb 10 better ratings on Short Throw and Medium Throw acc.
And I signed R. Rivera as my D-Coordinator and it gave all my Lbs almost 99 Pursuit, which is awesome!

I'm set for for awhile now. Still got BIG AL in the middle. He's a beast and no team can run at him. He also lead my team in sacks w/ 13 the 1st year.

Last edited by dfos81; 12-31-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove