View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
RavensFan2k3
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: I can't decide...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Honestly i've had GREAT Ncaa drafts. I mean i've had guys turn out to be Beast. The imported are based on size and stats. If you have an undersized players, make sure their stats are beast for them to be successful. i have an example in the other draft class thread above this one. Other that that prototype size is the beast bet, but the Ncaa drafts have very few sleepers, maybe 3/4 rounders...and ratings are much weaker than auto-gen classes.
Yeah I know that size effects the ratings. Thats how it was on PS2 aswell

Quote:
I mix both, but i also know and adjust my classes for balance, takes a lot of time. Also i control 32 teams in Madden, so more control, but at least i make the league how i want, and know what i'm getting, but the players are mostly weaker.
So they are weaker. Is it by alot? Does progression work well enough that these players will progress, and the league wont be full of low rated players a few years down the road?

Quote:
Also you an do the same with auto-gen classes...this link will tell you the A grade players for Madden.

http://www.osatwork.com/forums/showthread.php?t=350205
[/quote]Thats exactly why I DONT want to use Madden generated classes. I dont want to be able to know who will be good and who wont be good before they are even drafted.