Old 01-07-2010, 01:39 PM   #81
dfos81
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Top 25 Madden WRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangtangkiki
I don't see the point in using sliders. The CPU on All-Madden knows your plays so there's no point in adjusting sliders. I don't have fun playing against a CPU.
Well that explains the reason for varied results and opinions about ratings. I understand why you wouldn't want to play the cpu if your not adjusting sliders.
I don't know very many people who like playing the cpu on All-Madden.
Its putting the all the (player skill) sliders at 25. Which makes ratings not factor in as much on the players side.

Thats the reason adjustable sliders are/have been in the game for some years now. So you don't have to settle for just All-Pro or All-Madden but maybe something around or in between that is tuned to your skills.
Its not hard to see how many people have enjoyed sliders that are adjusted(http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-2-a.html)
Imo its like playing a str8 player online w/o the worry of being d/c'd. Don't even try and go to the sliders forum and say ratings, sliders, etc. etc. don't matter. You'll lose all the credibilty you had, which for some is much anyway.
I say, do what you like, and enjoy this Madden while you can.

Last edited by dfos81; 01-07-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove