View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #48
jim416
Banned

OVR: 60
Re: 2K Sports Signs All-Star Lineup to Promote MLB 2K10 this Season w/ Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23
Yeah I think people could make better use of their time playing the game instead of coming into the 2k forum and telling and gloating that they get to play the show. It's not our fault that we only get one choice of games. We try to make the best out of a bad situation.
Jamin, these guys that did this got warned. If they continue, use report a post.

There are a few 2k guys who wander onto The Show forums also and nitpick at what they see. Don't understand what kind of kick these people get out of this, but, it's both sides. But, whoever is criticizing the game I think it's fairly deserved. The game went backward, not forward and people are going to be skeptical. If 2k visits the boards here, they should listen. I think the complaining is coming from mostly people who invested their money into this game the last few years.

Time will tell, but after just watching a few minutes of The Shows released info there is already complaining and that game is just a first week of January build. Theres an entire month left on production of that game, but people, for whatever reason are going to complain about this or that and you can tell them over and over that it's still way to early to nitpick with weeks left in production, but....nature of the beast, I guess.