View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #97
kcxiv
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: 2K Sports Signs All-Star Lineup to Promote MLB 2K10 this Season w/ Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Right Pared, because paying some random MLB'ers cash to say your game is good regardless of quality makes far more sense than getting feedback from the very sports gamers that play your titles. That makes perfect sense.

Also not suprised to see kcxiv, a 2k moderator defend 2k tooth and nail.

It cost zero, zip, nada, nothing to have a few lead devs post on OS and get feedback on how to make the game better or what needs fixing. The Show devs do this, EA's NBA and NHL devs do this, and its resulted in better games. Why this is so hard for 2k to grasp is beyond me. I'm about 99.9% convinced 2k's marketing department dictates development for both the MLB and NHL sku at this point and NBA is the only game that's actually taken seriously.
Dude, you have no clue about anything but hockey. Stick with that sport.

I have stated time and time again that the game was sup par, but i liked the foundation. Am i a 2K mod? absolutely, but i will play a game if its fun regardless of company. Heck, i prefer Fifa over PES. Look at my gamertag and check. I bought Fifa 10. I love the game and yes EA makes it. OMG OMG.

I can just sit here and look at the big picture without being a rabid jack*Bleep*. Was 2K9 messed up? sure it was. The outfielders droppping the ball, the lame online disconnecting and you would get no points. The stupid switch hitter glitch that caused your outfielders to freeze.

I know what the issues of the game were. I know the game was rushed because it moved to a different studio. I can step back and see why 2K9 was in the condition it was in. Please let me know if anything i am saying is untrue? If you can call me out on it. DO IT. I am a grown *** man, i can take it.

Like i said in a previous thread, if 2K10 is a disaster, then 2K has issues and i will not defend them. I will say, if the game is crap or not. If i see the game is moving in a positive direction i will also say it.