View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:34 AM   #101
RealmK
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: 2K Sports Signs All-Star Lineup to Promote MLB 2K10 this Season w/ Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaStar911
Wow, realmk, you have some serious problems with you. Really. Your still going on about nhl 2k10 which came out 4 months ago. Man you just have some serious problems. Like for the love of all that is good, i wish you would just grow up. Your supposed to be an adult yet you whine like a 4 year old child for a toy. If gaming rules your life this much, you need to go get help and use your gaming time spending it with family because it is obvious that there is something really really really wrong with you.

Now to MLB 2k10, you know what, everybody is talking about the show but you all to relax and chill. MLB 2k10 will be good this year. I just have a good feeling about it. VC has a good record of producing sick games. I mean they just started with mlb not to long ago. Look at NBA 2k10. The sickest basketball game of the year. For me, i'm really worried about the show. Why? How long is it going to get to till we begin to become stale of the game? Its just like EA in the sense that if you dominate the market for a while, you tend to continue to build on the same engine. I mean the show has a great game engine but like the saying goes "too much of one thing isn't good for you". What i like about MLB 2k10 this year is that they have a chance to redeem themselves as well as introduced their new and improved game engine. I don't know about the rest of you guys but new can be good and thats what i hope. I feel no need to go on Company/dev smashing like some people(REALMK) because this accomplishes nothing. Development for this game is pretty much wrapping up and all you can do is hope that they got it right. We'll see it in the demo. Looking forward to a great year of blue jay baseball, pce.
Yeah the personal insults? Not really needed. At any rate, lets hope the game gets back on track and fielders no longer run into the green monster when trying to catch a fly ball. Oh and their "new and improved engine" is still a last gen engine with layers of spit and polish but I digress.
Advertisements - Register to remove