View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
DoubleIt5
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: For Madden 11 Franchise Mode EA needs advanced scouting for teams....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
PSP version of Madden already does this n Franchise Mode along with practice rosters
I don't understand this. I have read that the PSP has multiple features not included in the next-gen versions. That makes no sense.

If they had each team play to their real tendencies (allow them to change as you advance in a franchise based on drafts and free agency) the idea of scouting would be great. You can adjust coaching sliders to somewhat get teams to play differently but overall the play calling is the same. Before they attempt to add scouting they need to address the AI. Make teams adapt, especially at half time. In the Packers/Cardinals game (I've mentioned this in another thread because, as a Packer fan the loss pissed me off) Mike McCarthy made huge adjustments on offense (I wish Dom Capers did the same thing with the defense) and successfully executed an unexpected onside kick after the first score (which led to a subsequent score). CPU AI is objective number one for Madden to truly be a great game.