View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
JMINNESOTA
Rookie

OVR: 2
2010-2011 Rosters for NCAA Basketball 10

This is PS3 by the way

I have been wanting there to be rosters for the 2010-2011 year because of some great prospects such as Cory Joseph, who I will use as an example. First, however, I will ask who wants to help and with what conference. Now, only one person at a time can work on it. I have already been working on the Big Ten.
The reason Cory Joseph is my example is that he has not committed to any school. So, what needs to be done is that you look at his top school(I looked on ESPN.com), in this case Minnesota.
Ratings
For Cory, since he is smart, athletic, fast and a good passer as well as a sharpshooter, these are his ratings I gave him:

Field Goal: 90
Three: 95
Free throw: 85
Dunk:31
Steals: 80
block: 64
off/def rebounds: 57
passing: 95
off ability: 91
def ability: 81
speed: 90
Quickness: 90
Vert: 91
dribble: 91
strength: 70
durability: 88
shoot range: 24
Stamina: 95
Inside scoring: 80

Vetrans
Players like John Wall who are freshman and will leave, replace with new freshman(although some teams may have more or less freshman this year than last year so some may need to be created or put as sophmores...) Players that will not, or are seniors, replace with players currently a year younger. This is because of the fact that you cant change grades. Try to progress them but not too much. Also make an attempt to base it on actual strong points.
For players who are suspended and may or may not ever return(such as Royce White from Minnesota) just put in just in case.

Anyone in? If so state the conference and I will post it probably tomorrow with the Big Ten done and I will say who is first. Try to finish in a day or two so we can keep it moving...

Last edited by JMINNESOTA; 01-17-2010 at 08:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove