View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #5
dfos81
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: I Can't Defend The Pass (All-Madden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnister
The CPU also cheats when "necessary," so quite frankly at certain points in the game things will happen that you can't do **** about...

Honestly, I've seen crap receivers work miracles against even the likes of Asomugha and Revis in Madden. It's ********, and quite sickening actually. Also, alot of sliders have you drop the pass reaction of your players to below 50. Yeah... it makes for a more challenging game, but it's also highly unrealistic.

Anything below 45 and you'll see some of the most annoying crap going on. I built my franchise team to be shutdown, and that's exactly how I want them to play. If I get pitted against a team too inferior to defeat my defense, then that's how it's supposed to be. And considering I have Revis, Rodgers-Cromartie, & Cromartie as my 3 CBs, I should be seeing shutdown results quite often, and I do, as long as I keep pass reaction above 50. I think I have it at 52... that gives me the most realistic results thus far. Anything up to 60 should be fine, but I'd try to stick to 55 or less for the sake of a challenge.
I agree w/ you on this. Here's what I've used for a couple seasons now (http://www.operationsports.com/forum...pdate-2-a.html) and they have resulted in some challenging and realistic games imo. I like ratings to matter. Anyway these are between all-pro and all-madden
Advertisements - Register to remove