Old 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #3
Jason_19
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: New Guy, Draft Class Import Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferriscj24
Hey guys, pardon my ignorance, but I have gone through page after page of threads trying to find a solution. So I'll just start a thread...

I am a PS3 owner, and just bought Madden 10. I haven't played a football game in years, but it is really growing on me. Now, I would like to start a Franchise, but when the draft comes around, I would REALLY like to have the real NCAA players in my draft. Can someone please...lead me in the right direction for how to do this? It is my understanding, that I can get a "NCAA 10, Draft Class Roster SAVE file" and import it on Madden 10 at the end of my pre-season?

So...

Where can I get my hands on said "Save File" with the NCAA 10 Draft class for import on Madden 10? Is it available online where I can just put it on a flash drive and put it on my PS3? Is it on this "EA Locker" I keep reading about? If so, can I access the "EA Locker" from Madden 10?

Again, pardon the ignorance...and thank you for your help. I am just brand new to the Madden experience!!
Here is a thread that should answer your questions:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...asses-ps3.html

Madden has ruined the draft classes. The attributes are randomly generated, so each draft class will be almost completely inaccurate.