Old 01-21-2010, 09:10 PM   #477
Illustrator76
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Town Boss
Horray, thank you man, I knew I was not the only person seeing this, they have completely killed the realism of the CPU, it is definitley back to 2k9 status, and I am damn near getting rid of the game now, I spent all that time praising how the CPU played and 2k just killed it, the CPU rushes into everything, I dont see what these other posters are talking about, this patch made the CPU play worse, matter of fact, it killed every single thing that made the CPU play realistic, no more midrange jumpers, no more pick and rolls, no more jumpers out the triple threat, nothing, only thing they did was make bigs do more down low in the post.

I am soooooooooo fustraited at this, when the rest of the OSers notice this, 2k will have a sever backlash because the way the CPU played was probally the biggest plus about the game, without that, this game has shot down to average, smh, better than the comp still, but no longer a great game.
Gotta agree 100% with everything you said, I honestly don't know what they were thinking....the game was near perfect before this patch. Here's hoping that maybe a 4th patch to address the 3pt issue comes out and reverts the game back to how the 2nd patch made it play....I'm getting dizzy talking about all of these patches, lol.