View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:34 AM   #850
CVELL
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Official Bugs/Glitch Thread

I just seen Indianapolis destroy the #1 defense in the NFL.

And no, it wasn't with 90+ rated R. Wayne, or 90+ rated D. Clark, or 90+ rated B. Sanders, or 82 rated M. Jackson, or 75 rated A. Gonzalez. It was with 74 rated P. Garcon, and 71 rated A. Collie.

Its funny, if you take out Freeney, Mathis, and Brackett, the highest rated player in Indy's front seven on Madden is a 73. That's not what I seen on Sunday. Especially since if you look at Dallas' front seven, nobody is that low.

I seen Indianapolis rush for more yards than the #1 rushing team in the NFL vs the #1 Defense in the NFL.

I seen the Colts offensive line, (that starts a rookie), handle the dreaded NYJ Def. Line without incident for 3 quarters.

Basically, I seen what you seen, but Madden does not translate to the game.

All last week, I'm hearing the experts say that Indy has the fastest defense in the playoffs. WHAT??? If you look on the Colts for speed, on Madden, You will find that D. Freeney is faster than all but 5 players on the team. And 3 of them are on offense.

Basically, if you use speed as the defining characteristic of a good defense, then change your system or give the Colts their proper due.