Old 01-27-2010, 11:39 AM   #25
dfos81
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Pro and Cons of Patch 1 vs. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
dfos which patch are you using? just 1? i mean, when i got patch 2 and was still playing, i can tell you didn't see too much of a difference to be honest. zone defense was still pretty poor (but could probably be adjusted with sliders - reaction time). the flats were better but could still be exploited in my opinion. the QB was a little better at holding onto the ball so i got more sacks but if you are ok with how it was pre-patch 2 and favor stats, i would say patch 1 is alright. i was enjoying the game with it and using your sliders and coach profiles as a base because i think you had gotten things to be very good for both sim stats and realistic gameplay and playing calling in terms of pass vs. rush.
I'm stilling trying to figure out, before I clear Patch 2 out, if I can dowload patch 1? Or will it just give the option to download patch 2? Or, no patch at all?
I will be back w/ an answer soon.

I'm debating now, should I just spectate games and keep patch 2, or sim games, check the stats, and if they seem wacky, re-sim those games before saving w/ Patch 2. Of course I don't want to spend hours trying to play my game every week.
So if I could just use Patch 1, that may cure almost everything I have issues with.
Advertisements - Register to remove