Old 01-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #559
TheDutchDad
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Well,after playing a few matches,I'm not that impressed....and I absolutely loved BF:BC.
The overall feel to the game reminds me of the COD series,and imo,that's what separated the 2 games,and why I enjoyed the first BF.

I couldn't believe the amount of snipers,and the camping. When are people going to realize that the BF series is more about your score,and not your k/d ratio?
If you took the maps from COD,and put them in this game,you'd be hard pressed to tell any MAJOR differences,except for the destruction,put that in COD,and you have damn near identical games.
Are you sure we played the same game?

Couldn't disagree more with your assessment. Game is everything I want it to be...it's not COD, and it's far from it. Camping? Really? When are people going to sctop whining about this? It's been in every shooter since the dawn of man. That's why there are sniper rifles.

If you took the COD maps and added them to this, they would still be completely different in terms of mechanics. Plus, from what I've seen from other maps not in this demo, I know the maps will all be great.

I was very impressed, and can't wait for release. It will definitely take me away from COD. Although, MAG already did that.