View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #214
Hutton
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Pre-Order MLB 10: The Show and Get Free Classic Stadiums (PS Blog)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyfive
Knight, First off I appreciate all you're contributions. That being said, at times you also come off as an SCEA talking head. I don't know if certain people have agendas or if corporate America has us so brainwashed and "by the baseballs" that they don't even have to spend a dime on (false)advertising any more because there are plenty of ordinary Joe's that will sell the game for them. In your case Knight, if I may say, I believe your only "agenda" is that you truly LOVE this game (as do I to a lesser extent) and you want support it. I get that. The thing you gotta understand is #1: SCEA don't give a G-D darn about ANYBODY except "dead presidents". That goes for Russel too. #2 The remark Russel made about the marketing of the stadiums is simply ABSURD and actually quite INSULTING. This is not the 1920's when people were gullable and naive. We can read right between the lines when statements like that are uttered. Statements like that are reserved for the Clintons and Bush's and Obama's of this world. Let us not get into word games. Fact of the matter is, the game ain't very different from year to year, so maybe adding the stadiums FOR FREE might actually be the honest thing to do. I don't have to go into that any further. Either you get it or you don't ( or pretend like you don't / have an agenda). Please do not take these words personally, they are just my point of view, and I like to believe that we are all encouraged to express our points of view. Peace to ALL

You sir are absurd.