View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 06:40 PM   #856
IlluminatusUIUC
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Official Bugs/Glitch Thread

Obviously, these may have been mentioned before:

Announcers getting details wrong: Happens a lot. It seems like they especially have a problem with Pick 6's. On one, I took a Pick 6 back and was praised for a "2 Play Drive" that ended in a TD. Another time, I got the ball to open the game and threw a TD pass. Other team does nothing so they punt it back. I then throw a Pick 6, making it 7-7. On my next possession, Collinsworth praised my QB for throwing "Two straight TD passes." Grrrrr...

Online franchise playoff scenarios: I was the Bills, he was the Browns. We were both 13-3, but he had the head to head win. Nevertheless, I was the #2 seed and he was the #3.

Incorrect yardage markers: I was playing as the Bills @ the Titans. Marshawn Lynch gets stopped at the Titans' 9 yard line. It gives me first and 10 at the 9 instead of First and Goal. The next play Lynch gets stopped near the goal line. Instead of showing the "Did he cross the plane?" scene it shows the "Measuring for a first down" scene. In it, the refs have clearly spotted the ball with the nose sticking 3 inches into the endzone. First and goal from the 1.

Players being blocked have no mass: This happens a lot with online toss cheesers. Their RB will be running parallel to the LOS, my LB will move in to tackle them. My LB gets blocked from the side, going into the "stumbling sideways" animation. Their RB will cut through the hole and phase right through my linebacker. He might be off-balance and unable to make the tackle, but the game treats it as if he didn't even exist.