Old 02-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #5
ZoneKIller
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: greate player make play on the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp2009
if any of you watch football then you guys would understand what am about to say. i was playing a guy that was using the reavens and he kept using cover two. once i notice that he was cover 2, i decided to send my slot wr on a deep post. devin aromashodun(wr) was wide open, so i decided to pass him the ball, but jay cutler over threw the ball about 20 yard down the field and the ball went directly into ed reed hands. on my next possesion i knew the guys was going to use cover again so i decided to send my greg olson(TE) on a deep post and he was wide open, but cutler over threw him by 15 yard and the ball went direct to ed reed.
i watch all da bears games in the 2009-2010 season, and i saw jay cultler threw 27 interception. he never over throw a pass by 15 or 20 yards, and no nfl qb would over throw a pass by 15 or more yards. even jamarcus russel wont over throw a pass 15 or more. most of jay cutler interception come from him trying to force the ball into double or tripple coverage. most qb in the nfl throw int because they are trying to force the ball into good coverage.
the reason why payton manning is different from jemarcus russel is be cause payton manning makes good decision and jemarcus ressel dont. greate players like ed reed dont get the ball handed to them, they make play on the ball by playing good coverage first.

Yeah,I get what u saying.PLAYMAKERS. But who is the WR you was talking about?Is that a real player?I just never heard his name before.
Advertisements - Register to remove