Thread: NCAA 11 Info
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:09 PM   #97
goirish48
Banned

goirish48's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 11 Info

I found this site by typing in NCAA 11 info. Cool site, and like a lot of you guys I am eagerly awaiting NCAA 11. I believe we are going to get a good game this year guys and I will tell you why I feel this way.
First of all, EA has heard the public, LOUD and CLEAR! i KNOW THIS FOR A FACT. I do think they care about making a good college football game but pleasing everybody is hard. I play the game even though it pisses me because of its speed, but anyway I feel that EA knows they need to do something big here. Or should I say keep the people off their back. They are feeling it, trust me.

Secondly, we all have got to have some kind of PRIDE. Pride in what we say, what we do, how we look, etc..have to, and I think the NCAA teams feels that with the past couple of games being, shall I say not so good lol, probably has a since of PRIDE to make this game appealing to all.

Finally, I believe these guys really love College Football. I do not know what type of stipulations they have, or what they can and can't do as far as the engine itself and all of that stuff, but I do know talking to a Prohram Developer that the NCAA Game is far more complex than MADDEN. Still no excuse in my view but sill something they have to deal with. I believe they should take pride in a college football game. Hell this is what everybody enjoys, college football. I like what one poster said, "Quit treating NCAA like your stepson, quit abusing the game because you are abusing the fans"! The fact that you make a game only to turn around and give money back when Madden comes out is a horrible thing like one poster said. That is a slap in the face to the game.