View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 11:19 PM   #147
TheRock88
Pro

TheRock88's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
hey guys just wondering if there are any different views for homeruns? Are there ever any "no-doubter" views that drops behind the batter or something so you can see the ball land in the seats? Whenever I hit a bomb in the demo you can never see it land. Thanks keep up the good impressions!
Just played a game with the Twins (me)/Tigers and hit a HR with Morneau followed by another with Young a couple of batters later. Both times I didnt see any cutscenes until they showed the replay of it. The cutscenes are awesome though, when I hit the HR with Morneau, he did stood there for like 2 seconds admiring it before starting to round the base while Scherzer (who gave up the HR) just knelt down and put his hands over his face as soon as the bat hit the ball. Both HRs were shown multiple times (like 3) before they moved on to the next batter. It was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CameronKrazie86
Thanks for all of the impressions everyone.

This is kind of an unusual question but I was wondering if there is autosave? If so, can you turn it off and actually have it stay off in franchise mode and myplayer mode unlike NBA 2k10? I absolutely hate autosave and so if I can't turn it off and keep it off, I won't bother picking this one up.

Thanks for any help.
When you first start up the game, they ask you if you want to turn on autosave and living rosters. So I assume you can turn it off in the options menu.