View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:39 PM   #316
icuwoot
Rookie

icuwoot's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Yeah the pitcher thing was fine on mine, brought in Perry and Zumaya and it was all correct.

Game was enjoyable, like I said in an earlier post, hitting I need to work on a lot, only ended up with two hits in the game against Jason Marquis and he struck me out 16 times.

Pitching was pretty good. 6 hits, 1 ER, 1 BB and 6k's in 6 innings. Perry allowed a hit (and gave up Verlander's run when I hit a batter with the bases loaded) Zumaya pitched 2 innings didn't allow a hit and struck out 3 Nats.

2 thinks that I was very annoyed with was baserunning and 1 fielding play. Baserunning irritated me because the pickoff move was to quick and I was picked off with Laird without a real big lead. The other thing that irritated me the most (because it was the last out) was that Marquis made a pitch in the dirt while I had Damon on 1st and I pushed b to get Damon back to first and he either was really slow or didn't move and he was thrown out. The fielding problem was with Santiago, the ball was hit to him for a routine grounder, but the game put me in control of Everett and the Nat runner was safe at first because I couldn't throw. That was one of the problems in 2k8 for me so hopefully that isn't too frequent.

Overall the game was good though, very enjoyable and will be better when I improve the timing of my hitting.