View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #319
DirtyJerz32
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

I'm really impressed with this years game. I got both baseball games yesterday and I can't stop playing 2k10. The one thing I love about this game so far is how quickly you get in a game. No long loading times which is great. AND, in game saves! Brillant

I will say that the other game is prettier but, 2k10 is not bad at all. I could care less about the fans in the upper decks. They're not part of the gameplay so how cares, I know I don't.

I got a chance to play the Rays (cpu) vs. Yanks (me of course) and I loved how the cpu pitched around Tex and A-Rod. CC was at 98 pitches in the 6 inning so the cpu was definitely taking his time at the plate.

ALL in all it was very fun, rewarding experience. Very happy with this years 2k baseball effort.

Oh, one last thing... MLB Today as well as NBA Today is what ALL sports video game commentary features should sound like! They have set the bar and everyone should strive to out do them next year. The amount of stats and info that is in this feature is insane! Again, great job 2k

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -