View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #326
duke776
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Played my first game, pretty fun an no real issues. I moved the fielder speed down because they were way too fast, and upped the pitch speed to my liking.

Carlos Silva was pitching a shutout up until the 6th inning for me . Then the Reds proceeded to score three runs off of him. Justin Lehr was also pitching a shutout, but up until the eighth inning. Geovany Soto took him yard and he was replaced by Francisco Cordero. In the 9th I was able to to get runners on 2nd and 3rd with NO outs!! But, I failed. A-Ram struck out, Byrd grounded out to 2nd bringing in a runner to make it a one run game. Fukudome grounded out to short to end the game.

.........R....H...E..................
Reds...3...10...0............
Cubs...2...7....0.......

Two doubles for the reds, one double and a homerun for me(cubs).

Only questionable thing was that the reds brought in Cordero in the 8th with no outs, figured they'd bring in a set up man first. Too early to tell if they do it all the time though. Cordero pitched both the 8th and 9th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Alright I'm gonna double check tonight. You sure you didn't see it in the stat over lay during the cut scene
I experienced this glitch once. Esmailin Caridad(who is white in the game for some reason ), and Angel Guzman came out and they both were listed as pitchers. Carlos Marmol came out and his position said 2B. The difference between them is that I did not press A to try and skip through the cut scene of the pitcher entering on Caridad and Guzman, but I did try and skip through it on Marmol. Maybe that's the problem, have you been skiping through it? I'm going to just let the cut scene play out and see if they are listed as a pitcher or position player on the overlay.