Old 03-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #1185
Brandwin
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
I got "The Dentist" achievement tonight. Funniest thing ever. Guy was a on one of those rocket turret things (sorry I don't know the name), snuck up behind him, pulled out my repair tool, aimed for the head, and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... headshot. I've gotten 3 of those kills tonight, easily the most satisfying kills I've ever gotten.
What did you kill him with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
more people need to use the "spot" feature. Seems like most don't do it. It really helps your team to spot guys.
YES! Spotting is key.

With my limited time playing last night (thanks to the servers) I came blown away. I didn't play the demo hardly at all and I never played a BF game before, so I came into this blind... I'm glad I picked it up. It was a very enjoyable experience and I doubt I touch MW2 for a while.

I need to work on the classes and figure out how to use each one. I was playing this too much like COD and trying to run and gun, plus I can't get the grenade throwing down. Either I throw to far or way too short.

I can't wait to play tonight. I hope to see everyone on so we can get some games in.
Advertisements - Register to remove