View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 09:47 AM   #541
rudyjuly2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Good:

-Still love the pitching and can definitely see the improvement in how everything is handled here.

-So far, I'm not seeing the AI aggression issues like some are saying. They are still a bit too aggressive, but much better than last year overall and I've gotten plenty of called strikes, close balls, and even a few walks.
I agree. I think this area looks really good right now. Maybe it gets worse depending on the difficulty level but I have no problems with it. I see guys taking pitches as well as chasing balls at realistic levels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
The Ugly:

*No fielding cam options
*No fielding cam options
*No fielding cam options!
Preaching to the choir here! I'd love to have a more zoomed out and dynamic view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenBalla
Playing the Yankees last night in an online game and as I was pitching with Greinke, the commentator (not sure which one) was really going in depth and talking a lot like a real commentator. No choppy risidual nonsense, he was talking about Greinke's career against Granderson, the former Tiger and their past against each other when he was a Tiger. That's a scary first step in the right direction for 2Ksports.
Kruk has a TON of detailed stuff on players.
Advertisements - Register to remove