View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:55 AM   #694
NumberOneRB
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Official MLB 2K10 Impressions (360/PS3)

This game is such a great improvement from 2k9, but its kind of laughable some of the mistakes the art director made when designing the uniforms. Has anyone seen the Braves alternate uniform yet? Their uniforms aren't navy blue as they should be (a little too light) and the hat, haha, my gosh the hat.

It looks like they copied and pasted a braves logo on the hat, but you can still see the square outline around the logo that is a different color from the hat. Every year it is the same thing with these uniforms and I really don't understand it. I understand this is "beating a dead horse" so to speak, but my goodness every year we complain and every year the art director makes the most questionable errors with these uniforms.

And I don't understand the "budget and time" argument, because how hard is it to look at the mlb style guide and follow it correctly? You look at the braves alternate jersey, its navy blue, you simply make the jersey navy blue. You see that there is a weird, off-colored square around the braves logo on the hat that looks NOTHING like the real hat, you simply take the five to ten minutes to fix it, you move on. Why isn't it that simple? I mean no disrespect to the developers, but I just don't understand it.