View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:23 PM   #539
Jaysonguy
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

I have an idea

How about someone here (that know what's they doing) makes a new thread in how to work around the franchise problem by controlling all the teams and still have the CPU trade with itself? Step by step in great detail.

Then whatever Mod works this area could sticky/pin it in place at the top of the forum and Monday when everyone gets their potential meters done people could start their franchises.

I see no drawback at all to overseeing everything because if you want to interfere you can and if you don't you don't

This is a great thread but it's got too much of "This game made me blind in my left eye so the developers are bad people" in it and frankly it's getting everything off track, I'd rather see this thread used in helping to a solution rather then crying. This is a great "what do we do" thread but it's hard to be of help to someone because of the fighting and complaining.

Also no, I can't make the thread because there's already at least 2 people that have this down pat and I'd rather they do this.

So good idea? Everyone loves it?