DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Franchise Issues Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolz
The more I read this thread, the more I confuse myself

Now im all geared up to start my franchise tomorrow with the new roster set... and I am happy that there are workarounds, nothing like putting in a bit of work to get the most out of something that will give me months of enjoyment

So im after the settings that will help me the most, correct me if im wrong:

My profile to the team I am playing with.
No Profile setting into all other 29 teams.

Trades set to Manual for my Profile (along with anything else I want set to Manual)

Trades set to Manual for Global settings, but everything else set to AUTO.

Now with the last part, does that mean the CPU will propose a trade between say Boston and Chicago, but I then 'approve' it or not.... (thats the setting Knight mentioned at some point way back in the thread).. this is what I want. I want the CPU to propose trades, but for me to say... yes you can or no you cant (if its silly). But at the same time I want the CPU to do its lineups, injuries and all that fluff.

So if thats what I want, are the settings I proposed the correct ones, cheers

Yes, all that is correct! CPU will do its lineups, injuries etc... HOWEVER, regardless of what you do, the cpu will NOT call up players do to performance, only injuries.

It could be patched(hopefully), but until then when I receive emails at the first of each month regarding struggling AA and AAA players, and players that are doing well, I will move the players up and down manually for EVERY team(And it's only like 6 or 7 guys total, so not much work at all!)