Old 03-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #1415
Feared
Train Nsane or remainsame

Feared's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
Oh, totally. I'm actually being revived more, whereas no one would do it earlier on. Just takes everyone (me included) to get used to the style. Trying to run and gun I'd get killed way too often. Now that I'm playing smarter I'm now in the middle of the scoreboard usually (still a ways to go, but feels good to be mediocre lol)

I just don't feel how Rush can really be ruined by idiots...yeah, your team will lose if everyone sucks, but you can still have fun even then.
Yea because as we all know in MWF2 just a few bad players on your team can completely ruin the whole game for you... as they will bumble around and set off Killstreaks for your opponents, so you are subjected to Pavelows, Chopper Gunners, and AC130's against you all game long... while being forced to switch to your stinger kit and sooner, or later your team is spawn trapped.

Not so much in this game, obviously if most of your team is not going for the objectives. Like if say they make no effort to get in and set charges, or defend the MCOM stations sure you will lose, but if a few teammates are going on high deathstreaks, it doesn't directly hurt you.

I actually like not having to deal with Killstreaks in this game... sure you feel like less of a 'Bad ***' when you're tearing it up, but there's less of the type of people that just sit in one spot camping out because their Harriers are up and they have almost gotten a Chopper Gunner.... and in this game I find myself always playing for the win.. where as in MWF2 if I was playing very well sometimes I would find myself just looking for kills alone... even if my team was losing at the objective.

Last edited by Feared; 03-07-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove