View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:42 PM   #2
rscotm2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Icon9 Re: I ordered the game from ebay... and it was a scam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanksrock08
Yesterday afternoon, i was on ebay and saw an " Buy it now" auction for $44 for the show 10. Great deal! Seller had 16 feedbacks alll 100%. And he had more then 10 available. I have used ebay A LOT and have only had one problem years ago when i first started. So i purchased it. That night, 45 copies were sold and still going. It didnt make sense. I started reading the feedback left buy others. All of them were left that day. Each thing he purchased was " positive feedback". People on ebay charge $1 to give positive feedback so thats what this person did. Then i checked his other listings. He was selling all the current top games for cheap with an umlimited amount. I reported him to ebay and by the time i went to bed last night, someone wrote on his feedback, SCAM!... When i woke up, his account is no longer registered. Then i found another account with him doing the same thing, selling the same games and everything. Now that is gone too

So i have to dispute the charge. Ebay makes me wait 1 week ( or after estimated delivery date), but its a scam and im not waiting, so i filed a charge. Well i emailed them and said its a scam, can they cancel the transaction.. But how much does that stink!? I thought i was getting a great deal. But after selling a total 58 games of the show and selling all top games, thats suspicious!
Wow dude, that sucks. I'd buy MLB 2010 for you if you weren't a Yankees fan.