Old 03-08-2010, 04:07 PM   #128
GoBucs09
Pro

GoBucs09's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New Rosters Out!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Few things people. the community day guys have stated many time that Potential is not locked in. Just because there are 142 A minor leaguers doesn't mean all 142 of them are going to be A's by the end or even middle of the season so some people need to take a deep breath and relax. Secondly, the trade logic is kinda messed up but there is a work around for it and it does work so USE it until we get a second patch.
You might be right, that some of those 142 pitchers might drop to a B potential but it seems doubtful. I mean really how many are really gonna drop? 20? 30? It won't be enough, at most I would say 50 A pitchers is reasonable, but over 100 seems like a problem.

You have to admit that 142 seems kind of....well....wrong. Almost like say for example...all my fielders run off the field backwards at the end of an inning. Sure you could run backwards, but no, not what some people are looking for in a baseball game.