BlueNGold
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
Its Atomic L3gend correct?

In my opinion, MW2 has a kickass progression system with great gameplay. but is more like everyman for himself in a arena.

This game is straight up War, with destructible environments great squad implementation and a good progression system as well. Lets not forget the Vehicles either!
Yeah I do love leveling up and all the challenges in MW2. It makes it addicting but so much of the other nonsense just ruins it. Plus I'm getting a little tired of most of the maps. Everyone pretty much always goes to the same spots every time and it just gets old. At least with this game the destruction will change things up and keep it fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
Because deaths are legit now Same here, I remember dying from Commando+tac knife stuff in MW2, pissed the heck out of me. I die in this game, no biggie, just respawn and carry on where I left off.
Commando is easily one of the gayest perks in MW2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Grenade launchers aren't annoying. I use them a lot but only to blow up a wall or an entire building.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vast
This game is straight up War, with destructible environments great squad implementation and a good progression system as well. Lets not forget the Vehicles either!
Jesus this game sounds awesome. There's vehicles?