View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #1505
AnArtofWar
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Well unluckily just like the MW2 thread my tips will probably just be left in the dust from all the massivbe piles of pages that will all become a conglomerate...but...

Tips:

- K/D does not matter, it is all about winning the game.
- Although it is all about winning the game, you have to be tactical about it..just don't go out there on attack and plant the bomb when you are the only one around to defend the station.
- The easiest start up kit I would say is either recon or medic, as you rack up tons of points on medic, but LMGs aren't exactly easy to use IMO...gotta burst fire..while on recon you get to see how to play and such as you watch other people doing their thing with another kit but only use on defense
- You are no help to your team if you are recon on offense.
- You are no help to your team if you are going to run out there being a hero on attack when you have 5 tickets(deaths) before your team loses trying to kill a ton of people etc.
- You are no help to your team if you leave your team behind to get somewhere quick before anyone else can get in the vehicle you are about to use.
- Try to get used to the vehicles by either getting in a private match with another newbie or in campaign, you don't want to get your team pissed when you get into your helicopter and end up just crashing it causing everyone to die...
- Be a team player, you do not have to be right next to everyone(frag soup if so), but be near them, so if one of them goes down as a medic, just pick them right up, or if they need health etc.
- To get some more points, maybe put an ammo box down if you are the assault class while moving towards the next base on a main path
- Use all that you can use...for example..snipers seem to never use their motion sensors...
- If you are assault, and on attack, use a smoke glauncher and set one right on the bomb, and plant.
- Try to avoid direct confrontation, a lot of the environment, you can not hide behind, whether because of it being able to be destroyed or because a lot of the time your head sticks out while crouching.

I will edit with more tips in a sec

Last edited by AnArtofWar; 03-08-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove