Old 03-14-2010, 03:03 PM   #1796
BroMontana82
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsdude
loving the multiplayer so far, not going to list all the things I like about it but I do have some complaints.

First, the infinite mortar strikes have got to go. I've pretty much been playing rush and it's ridiculous how snipers can just spam mortar strikes on a capture point to get destruction 2.0.

Also, I don't like how you can only communicate with squad members. This would be a good idea if the different squads had different objectives. But we're going for the same objective, yet I can't tell my teammate in the tank to slow down so I can repair his tank, or yell at the snipers on my team to spot more people, or call a guy out for taking the helicopter by himself, or call out another guy who is using the UAV but isn't spotting anybody, etc.
yeah i agree with these things. i do think the infinite mortar attacks are useful though when you have half the attacking team sniping. it's a good counter again them as a defender as you just bring up a strike on their position. otherwise, you just get sniped constantly. i absolutely hate the camping snipers. i can deal with a few who are supporting the attackers maybe and it's fine on defense up to a point but it's incredibly annoying when everyone's just sniping away.