Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrbas
I love anti-tank mines, I should have started using them a long, long time ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel5
Put on the explosive ammunition with those you get like 6, throw them on the roads that the tanks come down and pick up tank kills for the next 10 minutes. Beautiful.
Do the anti tank mines still work after you die?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Picked it up at Best Buy yesterday,price matched from Walmart for $43, what a deal!! Played a bit last night with Dookie and RockyTop, had an absolute blast. It's a great diversion from COD. I can definitely see this getting most of my online gaming. It definitely takes a while to level up in this game compared to COD. I played for over two hours and only got to level 2. It also took me a while to figure out what exactly I was suppose to be doing.
Fish - Did you have a mic on last night? I've been having a ton of trouble with my mic lately. I never heard anyone, so I wasn't sure.

I had my best night last night (points wise) I was only getting about 4-8 kills (sometimes more deaths) but I was racking up 1500 points or more a game. I was mostly playing as medic and I had a blast running around droping health packs and reviving people.