Old 03-16-2010, 06:03 PM   #1913
Fresh Tendrils
Strike Hard and Fade Away

Fresh Tendrils's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Too many recon's give Recon a bad name. They don't spot, they don't mortar a tank or any location, and worst of all they don't move up. I was in a squad with another Recon and he would NOT move from where he was. I swear when i play I'm the only Recon using the motion mine or Mortars. Come on, you spot a tank sitting there lobbing rounds and you refuse to mortar the thing OR you refuse to Mortar the building when they're running to defuse the MCOM, or even cover the MCOM if its out in the open. COME ON.
This. I was in a squad last night and we were all recon. Funny thing was, the other squad was getting their asses kicked and couldn't get out of the spawn zone so me and other guy in my squad ended up blowing up the MCOM stations.

I use the hell out of my mortar strikes. I love calling it in on the top of a building where a squad is camping in. Plus, when a tank is just camping = easy points.

I also try to spot as many enemies as I can - because not only does it help me keep track and snipe, but it also helps my team and gets me points for the kills.