View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:14 AM   #239
kpkpkp
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Major League Baseball 2K10 Patch is Live, Post Impressions Here (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
This is probably one of my biggest beefs with the game. It's really bad when playing at Fenway because you can't even see the Green Monster and the balls coming off it. The fielding in the game needs the most work of anything. From no errors to automated fielding to no camera options.

I really don't like HRs being a dead give away with the arrow at the wall. I hit a ball off the top of the wall with Cabrera and I knew it wasn't a HR because there was no error. I always turned HR celebration off in the Show because I liked the suspense. I wish they would add a similar option here.
Yeah the "tight" camera following balls in play is a beef of mine too. Especially in Fenway park, I know exactly what you mean.

I dont care about HR's being dead giveaways so much, since usually they are in real life anyways... And when they are not dead giveaways you see the option to wall clib etc etc...

But the tight camera does bug me.

Like if you're going to hit one off the Green Monster in Fenway for a doube I wish the camera panned back a little. Or on pop-ups too for that matter. I'm always just walking under the circle it tells me too, and not ever actually seeing the pop-up rise and then dip.

Like last year you could set the action cam to 'dynamic' or 'classic' etc etc.

I wish something like that was back this year, the action camera this year focuses on the player too much and not the ball itself.

(Not that any of this talk has anything to do with post patch impressions.)