BroMontana82
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I wonder if anyone can answer this:

on hardcore - I recon class most of the time and I spot enemies and have the mines, but I don't think it's that useful to my squad in practical terms. Do other classes actually get a visual que other than having to press pause to look at the map? I'm getting points for 'assists and spots' but I'm not really sure people are seeing the enemies because of me. I know they do when there is a group in a house and my motion sensor is there because people would have time to check the map, but for regular spotting i have no idea if I'm really helping.
i'm pretty sure you are lighting enemies up for people on your team. i think this is how you get an assist at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Tendrils
Is there any way to talk with your entire team (ie: other squads) instead of only with your squad? It pisses me off when I'm giving defend orders on flag A, but both of my team's squads are rushing flag B so flag A gets taken.
nope. one of the worst parts of the game...this and the fact that you pretty much can't play with 7 other friends etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove