View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #10
Smokez4DAyz
Banned

OVR: 11
I dont agree with not one single thing on your list and you still have more to bring. Are you serious with this garbage? You think because you have a gripe, an example of it, and a solution that there is actually a problem? I'm gonna be very careful as to what I say because almost anything gets you an infraction with this website, even though we all watch family guy and aren't offended, anywayz.

Why when these "fixes' articles come out, its never about NBA LIVE? How come? please tell me, how the most played game, 2K, is always the first on this website to have the "fixes"...people are still playing and enjoying the title, still getting fresh rosters, still gaming in leagues, what is this "fixes" garbage?

I never see these fixes articles for Madden, even though you all at EA still havent gotten it right...still...but you guys at EA, always have something to say about "fixing" 2K, are you serious. and you have 40 fixes, lmao....I know you're bored and are waiting for Kentucky-Cornell tonight, but geesh, what garbage reporting...full court passes? shot difficulty? missing shots when you're wide open? Man if you don't wanna play basketball, don't ask that the best SPORTS game simulation OUT fix it so you score more, if you suck, you suck, No game fixes are gonna help you realize when to shoot, who to shoot, who you are shooting against, etc. that comes with knowing the players you are playing with...alot of what he speaks of DOESNT exist. And his video replays don't look like issues, he sucks...