View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
Smokez4DAyz
Banned

OVR: 11
To further the point, we have to less than completed baseball games come to the market, that clearly needed fixes, and got them thru patches...NBA 2K10 is pure simulated basketball. Please talk abou NBA LIVE ease of play, ease of everything, its easy because they couldnt program it to have balls, its like a 2kbball game from 5 years ago...when will they catch up. If Im am counting right, this is like the 5th or 6th article trying to fix NBA2K10, yet I have seen sympathy blogs about Madden, and almost Nothing on Nba Live, its like you guys put the game out, and it is child's play compared to the seriousness of 2K, and I see nothing on your website about it, No developer interview about what went wrong, what still needs to be done, why you cant catch 2k, admit, with real articles, not these viral, smear campaigns that you're younger readers, or you're older dumb ones, cant see it for what it is...Please spend more time making sure The NYJ have Wildcat formation in the playbook, when we were the first to use it, 5 years ago...lol...EA needs to fix who studies these games for them....Leave NBA2K alone, Im sure Rob Thomas and the boys are making it the best, without your silly list, and its not finished yet!

Why didn't you make a 3 parter about the 40 ways you love NBA2K, since you play it so much, and you gonna write 3 parts about how much you play it and whats wrong? really? I didnt finish college, but Im not paint chip slow either, you need to stop with the "faux" articles. You know damn well you have 40 reasons why you hate that EA is making you diss your favorite game....lol....and I still remember that video of EA canada playing NBA 2k7 and CHoops2k7 to get better at making their game....hahahahahahaha
Advertisements - Register to remove