Old 03-25-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
jeebs9
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: 40 Fixes for NBA 2K11 (Part I)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerrick012
I wouldn't say take out full court passes completely, just who is able to do it and how frequently they are able to do it. No one's going to be able to throw FC passes w/ 100% accuracy every time IRL, so the game should simulate that. Whether it's having the pass bounce ahead of the intended reciever, or the bobble animation I mentioned, something to tone down the effectiveness of the pass is needed.

I don't want to see guys w/ low pass ratings still making good long passes like that, and like I said the patch did an ok job of eliminating that. I have no problem w/ good pgs making passes like that. But the rate of the effectiveness of those passes needs to go down more, whether it's putting in a bobble animation to slow the break or something else.

There wasn't a problem w/ the Dooling pass. It's the passes that go from under one basket to the other freethrow line right on the mark that I have a problem with. And yes that 2nd play was exactly what i'm talking about.
I agree with everything your saying.

But that second video with the super long pass from a big man. Since the patch I haven't that happen. That video was before the patch. Everytime I play a random opponent. They always throw on of those passes.....right out of bounds.
Advertisements - Register to remove