View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #13
Zgamer34
Banned

Zgamer34's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is Madden "Catch Debugging Tool" in NCAA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Last year their first announcement was "procedural awareness," which basically meant players' eyes would move when the ball did. This was not one of the big features in Madden and was also included in NCAA. The "catch debugging tool" is not a big feature just because it was announced early. In fact, does it even qualify as a "feature?" I thought it was just something they developed in-house in order to try and fix the catching animations. I would consider this a fairly minor game play tweak, not a "feature."
I was lead to believe that it helped the awareness of the WR. That if the WR was about to go out of bounds it would react better than other games. To me, yes thats a feature. Could i be wrong? Hell yeah! lol, but the question is will this feature be in NCAA, not if I'm right or wrong. Again, I think the Madden team and NCAA team both have different things they want to do with there games and I believe its very unlikely they will have this "catch tool feature".

I agree that people would be mad if the "debugging tool" was the big feature but I am just not one to get my hopes up. The game seems to be better when I don't expect so much out of it.

Last edited by Zgamer34; 03-31-2010 at 09:54 PM.