Old 04-01-2010, 02:05 PM   #2421
ComfortablyLomb
MVP

ComfortablyLomb's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
The best thing about Nelson is using the mounted guns. Nobody uses them. Rack up the kills.
This. Yes, you're going to get killed if you use them because someone will shoot a noob tube at you but at worst you should average a handful of kills with them. I like to take down a bunch of the trees with the one at the fork in the road (second set of MCOMs, I think) and just rack up kills. If no one is manning that gun your team isn't doing it right. The one on the roof at the end is another pile up kills until the mortars drop hot spot. Just use them and profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I treat it like death match now. The MCOM's are ******. No alarms, defense doesn't even know their armed until it's too late. Most ****s A and B are right next to eachother.

It's just a crappy rush map. So just try to get kills and wait til you're on Attack.
I like the map in theory but don't like how it plays. I've only played it a handful of ****s but the attacking team wins every single ****. Maybe once I find the sniping spots it can be my "selfish sniper" fun**** map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnArtofWar
I was talking about conquest actually can't believe it is just as bad as the new rush....
That map rocks IF you have a good squad. You can back the other team into their spawn and just pound the snot out of them. When I play with friends we have two assault guys and two medics and mop up by sticking inside individual buildings and shooting everything that moves. Occasionally a sniper pops one of us but we just pull out the defib or swap kits for it and it's like nothing even happened. Then we all laugh at the worthless sniper. They're so laughably worthless when trying to lone wolf against a functional squad.

Last edited by ComfortablyLomb; 04-01-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove