View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #310
Karle
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Dear Razr, Knight and others,

Thank you for the new roster. I appreciate all the hard work that went into it.

In regard to your question, I would appreciate the stamina edits in the next version.

Finally, I have two general questions regarding manipulating the rosters. They are as follows:

1. I note that the Detroit Tigers franchise includes three players who are non-editable as to name and face who were non-roster invitees, but were never on the 40 man roster. They are Phil Dumatrait, Enrique Gonzalez and Robinzon Diaz. I would like to replace them with fully editable new players, but I know of no way to do it and end up with a saved roster with these changes. I know I can exchange them with players in the Free Agent Pool, but that does not solve the problem. Is there any way to "release" these three players and still have a saved roster I can use for all purposes. These players were included in the original issued rosters and have continued to carry through. If there is no way to "release" them, and replace them with a new editable player, then perhaps that is a change we should ask for.

2. Regarding "injuries", is it possible to injure players and place them on the DL and save the result in a roster format (as opposed to saving it as a "franchise")? This would be useful in trying to create an opening day roster that truly reflects the full situation on opening day which can be used over and over again in different modes.

I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give to these two questions.

Thank you.

Karle