View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:28 AM   #401
dorismary
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Chad Huffman formerly of the Padres has been claimed by the Yankees opening up a new player to be added to the Padres. Not sure how you will do it, just take a guy of the Yankees and put him on the Padres and turn him into someone else? Anyways, i put up potential players in an earlier post of mine in this thread, hope to see a couple in now with Chad and Putnam gone.
I exchanged Huffman for Deleon LF nyy single A as I couldnt find him in the system .
I personally only play season mode but I do reccomend using the single A roster like a partial FA list to balance rosters.
I believe it was also created simply to create extra spots and Ridin had no other option because of limits and man for man ect plus its unplayable so for me its a simple fix while keeping the integrity of the AAA and AA rosters.
Keep any other info coming !
Hey if there is anyone interested in editing their favorite teams gear shoot me a PM and we can talk but its gotta be done as good as possible that is do to some editing limits on color and gear , Thanks.

Last edited by dorismary; 04-08-2010 at 06:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove