Old 04-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #2503
allBthere
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Yep, thats why I haven't played as much as I use to. Unless I see guys on my friend list already playing I don't even bother. I hate playing with people that care more about their KD ration then actually playing.
It might help if they had a real team deathmatch mode.

it's not just people sniping that do this. Since I'm almost always a sniper I was baffled one time that I was the only recon, yet no one else was interested in disarming station's on defence. Like at least all those other engineers, assualt, medic's have better weapons for being out in the open to disarm. Usually if I see 2 or 3 assault/medic types going to disarm I will hang back but only to try my best to keep them alive picking off people waiting to kill the disarmers...I will always go if there no people going for it or only one, but the class isn't ideal for doing it, so when I'm on a team loaded with assault guys and no one defends, that's when I really scratch my head.

On some maps I switch to engineer or medic and camp near stations with a shotgun.

It is getting to the point where I'm not really playing anymore...and maybe I'll just not care either...I mean if no one else gives a ****...then???? or just go on a team kill spree lol