Old 04-15-2010, 12:27 PM   #2570
BroMontana82
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: Battlefield 2: Bad Company and Battlefield 1943 announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
I didn't just leave, it crashed to the dashboard for me. I wouldn't just bail.

Last night was the worst BF night since I got the game. I crashed 3 times to the dashboard. When I got in games I kept getting on teams with idiots. And I coudln't shoot the side of a barn. I can't believe I emptied a whole clip on my rifle and 6 shots in my pistol on a medic and couldn't kill him as he reloaded his machine gun for 4 minutes and danced around only to kill me a minute later.

Man I don't play for a few days and I just sucked! It just wasn't happening last night. After the final crash I just played Final Fantasy.
i figured that's what happened. there was some pretty bad lag then you were gone along with a few other people. i didn't play for a few days then i was awful for the first few games as well. no big deal, it happens. i think the hit detection needs a little bit of work as that happened to me too not to mention knifing people only for them not to die then turn around and kill me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicLegend
Exactly the same reason why I don't play this much now. The appeal isn't there. I don't have that feeling or drive to play more anymore. The game modes got really boring fast, the maps all played the exact same for me. People are always in the specific spots and nowhere else. Like you said, no one talks, and your teammates always suck.

I haven't touched this in weeks, and I probably won't in the next while.
yeah this is true. i still enjoy it but only when playing with people i know. when i play with people on here, they talk so it's not bad at all. they just need to fix the matchmaking and also allow bigger parties that just split up squads.