Old 04-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #71
Only1LT
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: joe montana passing mechanic or madden passing mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingking77
I agree... It's funny that people want the passing to be harder. You suggest taking away options to make it harder and they freak out. Even if it makes the game more realistic. I love the idea of the cone because in real life you can't see everything at the same time. Not even Payton Manning can (he has no idea if he's looking at the right sideline, that his WR on his left tripped off the line), and to that extent, I can see where the cone was flawed, but I agree that it can and should be done. Perhaps even a tighter and more behind view could do the same thing as what we're talking about, where you can't throw to a WR off screen. The D still gets to see the whole field, but the offence is somewhat handicaped in that they can't see everything... I think this is somewhat where Backbreaker is going and if it's like that, I like the idea of it. Not 1st person, but a tigher 3rd person view... Think more Resident Evil 5, less Call of Duty... Imagine if we had shooters that allowed us to see around walls... That's kind of what he have here with the high look of Madden.
Actually... we do lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove