View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 01:34 AM   #5
nixon08
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Favorite team or Random team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleacherCreature
For some reason with baseball games I get bored using the Yankees. I start seasons with them but then tire of it and start using a not so good team. I often end up using the Royals for some reason, maybe secretly hoping George Brett will make a comeback.
I'm the same way with the Orioles. Last year they were the only team I used, and I was so friggin' excited for 10 to come out so guys like Matusz, Bergesen, Hernandez, and Tillman would have signature delivery styles, and Adam Jones would finally get his own batting stance. Unfortunately, none of the above happened. There isn't a delivery in the game that looks anything like Matusz' and he's my favorite player on the team. I just can't stand using him without his proper delivery.

And seriously, Jones? Yeah he sucks at the moment but the guy was an all-star and a gold glover last year. You're telling me he doesn't get a signature stance but Nolan Reimold does? I don't get it.

Anyways, I've been trying out some other clubs.

Rockies: Fun for a little while because of all the young studs and for some reason Coors Field has some of the best lighting effects in the game.

Twins: Fun because of the new stadium but not enough interesting players, mainly in the rotation.

Pirates: Awesome stadium and Andrew McCutcheon but that's it.

Now I'm trying out the Dodgers and while I'm having a good time with them I'mt empted to give the red birds a try. It'd be nice to have a dominant clean up hitter like Pujols and TWO top of the rotation pitchers.
Advertisements - Register to remove