View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 01:56 AM   #3
Dianwei32
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: 2010 NFL Draft Class team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
Not bad. Id flip-flop spiller and Berry, but thats simple because the dude has been my favorite defensive player to watch..he's incredibly good
I agree, Berry or McCoy are both worthy of Gold above Spiller, but as I said, I need some offensive firepower, so I had to make Spiller a Gold so he could carry my offense.

I've played 2 games with this team so far and Spiller is a truly dynamic player. He's an electrifying return man (returned both a punt and a kick for TDs in one game) and he's a great open field runner. However, Bradford and Bryant are struggling. Bradford has a very weak arm (even fully charged 5 yard "bullet" passes are slow and have some arc to them) and Bryant drops passes that hit him right in the hands.

Luckily, my defense has been able to keep me in games. Between Suh, McCoy and Pierre-Paul, opposing QBs have very little time to throw, and McClain, Weatherspoon and Berry shut down the run with ease. Berry and Wilson haven't made too many plays in pass defense, but my D-line gets enough pressure that they usually don't get the chance to.

EDIT: Grr... I still can't get Bradford and Bryant to play well. It's especially frustrating because I have a Cowboys team with Tony Romo and Miles Austin and they have the exact same abilities as Bradford/Bryant and they tear it up.

Last edited by Dianwei32; 04-25-2010 at 11:04 AM.