Old 04-27-2010, 07:35 PM   #29
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: gamespot video

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTho22
I'm kind of scared about Missouri playing a no huddle spread offense. Because in every NCAA game I've ever played, when the CPU ran no huddle they would be unstoppable and score WITHOUT FAIL in easily about 45 seconds. I don't want to see Mizzou put up 100 points on me lol.
Well, look at it like this. They focussed heavily on offensive styles and especially the spread offense. So, I would assume they looked at the gameplay elements dealing with the spread so it was in the game in a realistic manner. This is probably why we have seen a new fatigue system, or a more effective on in the videos. They made if actually work correctly so while Missouri ran it and made your D tired, they'll also be getting tired themselves, so its a reward and risk type thing. Running it has benefits, but your offense also has to have more depth to it because you skill players will be getting a lot more tired than the traditional offense and I would say your lineman will probably get gassed pretty fast too.

I can't wait to see how they have implemented it and tweaked other areas of the game so it works correctly.

― Plato